Since August 2008 I have been working as SAP NetWeaver Technology Consultant and I am certified as SAP NetWeaver Technology Associate, SAP HANA Certified Support Associate and SAP Certified OS/DB Migration Expert. As a consultant at large consulting, outsourcing and professional services companies, I have gained experience in working with complex SAP environments. In the past eight years I have performed a lot of technical work with different SAP products, databases and operating systems. Also in several roles, such as project manager, pre-sales, lead consultant and team lead.
- SAP Technical Architect
- SAP HANA, S/4 HANA, Simple Finance
- SAP Fiori
- SAP installations, upgrades and updates
- SAP (OS/DB) migrations and transitions
- SAP system administration and support
I am highly motivated and well organized, with excellent communication skills. I approach every new challenge with great enthusiasm and am able to work well independently as well as in a team environment. Additionally, I am great in solving problems. With my analytical skills I am able to identify the root cause and solve the problem quickly.
- Experience in architecting, installation, migration, upgrades, updates & system administrative support
- Strong understanding of SAP solutions (eg: S4HANA & HEC)
- SAP Fiori, Gateways and UI5
- Extensive knowledge / experience of all SAP products, databases and operating systems
- Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager, Technical Monitoring, BPM, PI/BI Monitoring etc.
- Experience in complex SAP landscapes
- Excellent in solving (technical) problems
- Good in planning SAP activities
- Ability to exercise initiative and judgment to solve problems as they occur
- Ability to explain complex technical issues in a non-technical manner
- Ability to communicate with users at all levels and inform them as to the most efficient use of information systems
SAP Certified OS/DB Migration for SAP NetWeaver 7.4
SAP HANA Certified Support Associate
SAP Certified Technology Associate
SAP End to End Root Cause Analysis